- Site functionality cookies: these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
- Site analytics cookies: these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies: when you are browsing or shopping on DarHa, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
How We Use Personal Information
Wherever possible, DarHa Store Brand collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
- To contact you directly about DarHa, its products, reminders for servicing, safety, promotions, competitions and other marketing activities
- To reward you for being a loyal DarHa Store Brand customer;
- To inform you of latest DarHa Store Brand products and information we think you might be interested in;
- To approve transactions you wish to make;
- To confirm your identity;
- To provide you with information or services you have requested;
- To follow up or pursue any queries you make.
Storage, Access and Correction
DarHa is dedicated to keeping personal information secure including by ensuring the physical security of any documents, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
You have rights of access to and correction of personal information that DarHa holds about you. You may correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. To access, correct or change your personal information contact
Disclosure of Personal Information
DarHa does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. DarHa outsources certain business functions to other organizations. For the purpose of providing services to DarHa, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- Our associated companies;
- Organizations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies;
- Credit reference agencies or other credit providers;
- Government or statutory authorities.
Google Analytics and Re-marketing
Google Analytics is used to improve our website and to better understand the visitor and the behaviour on our website. It helps us to identify what channels our visitors arrives from when entering our website, how much traffic the different sections on the website have and how visitors are navigating the website.
DarHa Store Brand may use Google Re-marketing as a method of targeting our advertising. Re-marketing is a way for us to connect with visitors, based upon their past interactions with our website.